Mar 1, 2010
Free Holi SMS | Holi Quotes In Hindi
Written under: Human Interest, Lifestyle, Pop Culture
Holi is the Festival of Colours and when is Holi for 2010? Holi 2010 starts on February 28 and will continue until March 1.
Holi marks the end of winter and the start of spring and to celebrate, we have Holi SMS, Holi quotes and Holi sayings for you to send as text messages. Some in English, some in Hindi.
Traditionally, this event is celebrated by throwing colours and coloured water at each other. But for your loved ones far from you, sending these Holi SMS will just do fine.
- Rang udaye pichkari, rang se rang jaye duniya sari, Holi ke rang aapke jeevan ko kar de rangeela, yeh shubhkamna hai hamari.
- Rango ke tyohar mein sabhi rango ki ho bharmar, jholi mein aapki bher jayen khushiyan apaar, yahi dua hai hamari har bar, Holi Mubarak!
- Pichkari ki dhar, gulal ki bauchar, apno ka pyar, yahi hai Holi ka tyohar. Mubarak ho aapko rango se bhara yeh din!
- Red for love, green for prosperity, orange for success and pink for happiness. May God Bless you and your family with all these colours, Happy Holi!
- May God gift you all the colours of love, life, joy, happiness, friendship to make your life as colourful as the festival of Holi!
Happy Holi Day!