Feb 4, 2010
Ready To Watch The CBS SuperBowl Commercials?
Written under: Human Interest, Pop Culture, Sports
It will just be a few days before we witness Super Bowl 44 and aside from the Colts vs Saints games, one of the things fans look forward to are the Superbowl commercials.
This year, CBS announced that it has already sold all the Super Bowl commercial spots. It is rumored that one 30-second spot could cost anywhere from $2.5 to $3 million.
What are the Superbowl commercials you can expect for the 2010 Super Bowl 44? Here are some of them:
- Chevy Chase and Beverly D’Angelo as Clark and Ellen Griswold from the “National Lampoon’s Vacation” films promote HomeAway, a vacation rental company.
- Don Rickles provides the voice of some “nasty flowers” for Teleflora.
- Dockers celebrates khakis with 30 men marching in their undies while singing “I Wear No Pants”
- Funny Budweiser and Bud Light commercials including a parody of ABC’s “Lost.”
- And much, much more from Doritos, Hyundai (with Brett Favre) and others…
Get a preview and sneak peak at the new Superbowl commercials on CBS tonight at 8:00 PM ET when you watch “Super Bowl’s Greatest Commercials 2010″ which looks back at the most popular from the past 10 years.
best superbowl commercials, super bowl greatest commercials, cbs best superbowl commercials, best superbowl commercials of all time, superbowl commercials